AOMEI Backupper WorkStation
Why Need Backup Software for Your Business?
High risk of data loss
Business data is important for keeping a company running. However, the safety of business data is threatened by a lot of factors. The data may be lost or damaged due to system crash, hard disk failure, and virus attack, etc. Besides, you may delete crucial files accidentally.
High cost of data recovery
Data recovery industry is in small size, which makes data recovery costly. The hourly charge of a data recovery professional in the US is usually from $100 to $300. It costs more if small businesses want to reintegrate their recovered data.
- To protect business data from losing and save money spent on data recovery, you can turn to the best commercial backup software – AOMEI Backupper Workstation.
Main Features of AOMEI Backupper Workstation
AOMEI Backupper Workstation is the best backup software for small business. It can not only help with business data backup and recovery, but also assist in OS migration and file sync.
Full Protection for Business Data
- System Backup: Create a system image for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP.
- Disk/Partition Backup: Backup an entire disk or a specified partition.
- File Backup: Select files or folders that matter for you to be backed up.
- Automatic Backup: Create a set-and-forget backup task using backup schedule.
- Incremental and Differential Backup: Backup only changed data based on last full backup or incremental backup.
Easy Data Transfer & File Sync
- System Clone: Clone system-related partitions from one hard drive to another.
- Disk Clone: Copy all data from one disk (e.g.: HDD, SSD, USB drive) to another disk.
- Partition Clone: Clone a partition in different file systems to another partition.
- Basic Sync: Copy changed data from the source directory to the destination directory.
- Real-Time Sync: Changed files will be synced from the source location to the destination location without delay.
- Mirror Sync: Always keep the files in the destination exactly the same as the source directory. Any extra files in destination will be removed.